The 1-1.5kg/h ozone generator is large oxygen generating machine used in industrial settings such as in tank generators and waste water treatment. With its large output of ozone concentration and long processing time, the ozone generator is fast and efficient at treating waste water and removing organic compounds and is often used in chemical, petroleum, papermaking, textile, pharmaceutical and other chemical industries. This waste water purifier can be customized.
1. Enamel tubing promotes safer conductivity than glass or ceramics.
2. Separated safety appliances ensure that a single discharge unit failure does not affect the operation of other units.
3. Discharge chamber: Stainless steel casing resists rust and corrosion and prevents cooling water from smelling.
4. High frequency power supply: Output frequency resolution of ± 0.1Ht and voltage precision ±1V. Overload protection such as automatic current-limiting and power-off protection protects against short circuits and too low or too high levels of water.
5. High voltage transformer: Special high frequency cables and stranded conductor provide safety.
|Item||CH-DY1.0 Ozone generator|
|Ozone output||1Kg / Hr|
|Input power||Three- phases AC power source|
|Working frequency||800-5000 Hz|
|Ozone power||8-10KW/h •KgO3|
|Intake gas flow||10-13M3/h •KgO3|
|Air source dew point||≤-45 ℃|
|Working gas pressure||0.05-0.16Mpa|
|Inlet air temperature||≤20 ℃|
|Cooling water temperature||≤30 ℃|
|Cooling water temperature Rise||4-6 ℃|
|Cooling water flow|| 1.7-2 M3/h •KgO3
|1||Ozone generator (discharge chamber) and transformer||CH-DY1.0||1 Set|
|2||Closed circulating water cooling line||/||1 Set|
|3||Electrical control and control cabinet||/||1 Set|
|4||Flow meter, valve, pipeline||/||1 Set|
|5||Package, assemble||/|| 1 Set
Pictures for reference only and are subject to our existing products.